The brilliant InnovAdvance Cat DoorBell is the perfect alternative to a cat flap! It's your cat's own wireless doorbell with a sensor that's specially designed for pets. It's easy to install - you simply put the senor close to the place where your cat normally waits to come in, like a door or window, then put the bell in a suitable spot indoors. When your kitty is ready to come inside and passes the sensor, the bell will light up and an alarm will ring, so you can go and open the door or window to let them in.
The bell has ten different ring tones including 'meow' and can be set in ringing mode, flashing light mode or both and has an adjustable sound level too. It's also portable so you can move it about with you from room to room, so you'll never miss it ringing. And when your kitties are tucked up safely inside, you can turn the doorbell off.
So you'll no longer have to keep getting up to go to the door to see if kitty is there and wants to come inside, nor does your cat have to sit waiting without you realising he's there.
- Includes a wireless IR-sensor with a special lens for pets and a bell
- The IR-sensor is for outdoor use and the bell is for indoor use and has 10 different ring tones and can flash in rainbow colours
- It has digital coding with a 50 meter range that won't interfere with neighbours wireless devices (nb metal structures and concrete walls can limit the scope). Wireless frequency 433MHz
- Bell is 90 x 60 x 30mm. Powered by 3 x 1.5 volt batteries size LR6/AA
- IR-Sensor is 55 x 75 c 65mm. Powered by 1 x 9 volt battery size 6LR61
- BATTERIES NOT INCUDED